Monday 21 May 2012

It'll Soon Become True


I stood up in the morning in the backyard.

I flew to the sky.

I flew and flew,

And flew and flew…

I sat on a cloud.

I flew towards space.

I walked on a star,

And jumped from it,

To the moon.

I went to Pluto,

And played with the aliens on that strange planet.

We had lots of fun,

And lots of happy times…

Then I crawled to Mars,

And went to a hotel,

With lots of people there...

People with three eyes!

They said they weren’t aliens,

They said they weren’t strangers.

They said they were my friends…

I slept on a pink bed,

In a room full of stardust!

The bed read me, a really nice story…

I held a galaxy,

I squeezed it in my hands,

And put it in a jar,

Under my pillow…

That was only a dream,

That will soon,

Become true…

5 comments:

  1. luma sharanik19:47

    leen the song is so nice and hope you make more nice from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Luma!!!
    i will... nishallah!!
    Love you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. luma sharanik19:56

    mee to lb and you make a nice profile

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is already true. With big thoughts like yours, you can squeeze a few galaxies into your pocket.
    I like your out-of-the-box thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks mommy... Thank you a lot...
    I woulden't have had those big thoughts you're talking about, if you weren't my mom!!

    ReplyDelete