Wednesday 18 April 2012

That's why I Hate You!



You made me stay,

Alone in my room,

Sitting on my desk,

Far from mom and dad,

Far from my siblings,

Cause they were downstairs.

You made me stay,

A whole day in my room,

Drawing circles, writing fractions,

And stuff I will never use…

Mr. Math you made stay up late,

Still in my room, still on my desk…

Mr. Math you made me,

Wake up really late for school,

That’s why I forgot, my brain on my desk.

And the fault is all,

Your fault.

That’s why I hate you,

Mr. Math!

6 comments:

  1. Nawal Farhat22:03

    Leen this is your cutest song yet!!! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amal22:58

    Oh poor Leen. This is only the beginning of your story with studying, so try to enjoy it.
    Love your song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leen08:56

    Thanks koltu and mommy!
    I'll try to enjoy it, but I was soo feeling bored while studying math for the test, that's when this song was written in my brain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. RANA CHAABAN21:55

    I think if u write ur nice songs in geometrical shapes, you will enjoy Mr. Math more.....I was used to like this subject....but of course not more than BIOLOGY :)try it and let me know what happens

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sami El Khateeb22:52

    غريب كيف تكرهينه هذا الكره وهو يعطيك كل تلك العلامات المميزة..
    حرام عليك لين..
    بخاف ينتقم منك بعيدن ويغير علاقتو بالعلامات معك..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will sure try to, Miss Rana, and I'll tell you what happens!!!
    And I'll try to start loving Mr. Math a little bit, so that he keeps on giving me marks and high grades!!! :)

    ReplyDelete